i changed the temperature to make it look warmer and sunnier than it actually was.
I adjusted the tint, to make it brighter again, but to make sure the colour of the f floor didn’t go to bright and ‘pinky’.
I made the exposure higher than it originally was.
i changed the recovery making the sky less exposed, so you are able to see the clouds more clearly.
i adjusted the colour black so the bollards and part of the uni building in the background would stand out more.
I adjusted the brightness of the image overall.
The contrast was adjusted for items like the bollards, floors and buildings to stand out a bit more in the bright image.
The clarity was put on maximum so the tops of buildings and tree’s were visible in the background.
For vibrance i ensured the button was in the middle to create a balance between the dullness and brightness of the two.
The saturation is 3/4 towards maximum, as going down on the scale made the image less bright and dull.
This is my final image.